St John’s Primary School adheres to the enrolment policy as specified in the Diocesan Education Handbook. Children who are eligible are:
- Baptised Catholics
- Siblings of children already enrolled
- Children from a non-Catholic background (if the child can be accommodated. Diocesan Policy states that 75% of the school's population must be Catholic. The parents of the child must undertake to observe the Catholic ethos and fully support the religious practices of the school.)
On enrolling their child, parents make a commitment to supporting the ethos and aims of St John’s Primary School.
If a vacancy does not exist, students may be offered a position at the principal's discretion when a vacancy occurs. St John’s Primary School will enrol children with physical, sensory, emotional or intellectual disabilities
As per diocesan policy, all kindergarten children must be five years of age by April 30th of the year they commence school.
There are discounts for second, third and fourth children, with many payment options available
For one child:
Three Terms: $768
Book Fee: $150
Building fund: $160 per family
ICT Levy: $30 per term
Math/subs: $50 per child one term only
Total year $1158
Divided by 52 weeks (one year) = $22.27 per week
Available methods of account payments:
- Cash/Cheque paid once a term.
- Fortnightly or monthly payments
- Direct deposit.
- Regular automatic transfer from your bank to above account.
- Internet banking.
- St John’s Primary School is registered for Centrepay arrangements.
Enrolment & Fees
School Fees are increased by the Consumer Price Index annually.
Below are the 2013 Fees:
Tuition Fee: $256 per term
Book Fee: $150 per year due first month of Term 1.
Building Fund Levy $160 per family paid by 30th June
ICT Levy : $10 per term
Mathletics Subs: $50 per child one term only